Elder Trace A. Rodgerson

Elder Trace A. Rodgerson
Draper Temple August 2, 2010

Thursday, September 30, 2010

ELDER RODGERSON HEADS OFF TO MANCHESTER

Yo fam damily!
Last night here at the mtc and they're giving us fifteen minutes to email. So i'll keep it brief. went tracting in chorley on friday with a missionary from switzerland who doesn't speak no english! I was talking way to much and way to fast but got two new potential investigators and gave 4 books of mormon baby cakes. The mtc has been actually rather enjoyable, the teachers are all great and they give some very useful practical tips about the field. I'm gonna miss my companion and the scottish janitor ronnie (groundskeeper willie for all of you simpsons fans). My companions humour is really dry i'll try to include some jokes of his if I have the time. I have ruined two of my white shirts since i got here, so if you really feel like sending me something you should send me some white shirts, or not, i don't care. But my watch, i would rather just get a new one, it would be just as cheap. or i'll just deal with my loose second hand, mike wants my watch maybe i'll trade him for one of his. Anyways they're picking me up from the MTC at six thirty tomorrow, pretty heavy stuff. My time is up, i got fifteen minutes instead of ten from elder powell, the mtc secretary who reminds me of grandpa fairchild, because i fixed his internet for him.
One Love,
Trace
England Manchester Mission
Springs Wood Suite G5
Booths Park
Knutsford
WA16 8QZ
ANGLAND!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment